jeudi 22 décembre 2011

Xmas log

With Christmas and New Year holidays, we were motivated by a festive supper in English. And I proposed to make our log... So, Joanne proposed us to go to her home and just bring something. In pure Frenchwomen, I came with a bottle of wine of course!...



As I was requesting for the log, I found o.s. back with an apron tied around the waist and a spatula in the hands!

 





A little problem with chocolate, overcooked... But it was eaten!...

So delicious with a chestnut who came from Ardèche in France... After that, I asked to my aunt to buy a pot for my coming in few months!...

As usual, Joanne has spoiled us with a delicious meal and a great table...




And faithful to herself, Liliane taught us a new song, a Christmas song of course!...



It was a very pleasant evening...

Aucun commentaire: